As many people are turning towards new ways to foster more sustainable living, habits such as carrying a mason jar when you go out or using a cloth tote for errands have become standard. But some people take it one step further. In fact, it’s not a big step forward as much as a tiny one.
Tiny homes have become the new way to be most efficient. It forces you to cut down on, not only what you own, but how you live. It’s such a power lifestyle which reduces the carbon footprint and does a real solid for the planet!
According to the organization Tiny House Citizens, there are 10 tangible benefits to tiny home life:
1. You can travel with your Tiny House
2. Financial Freedom
3. Building A Tiny House is more affordable than Purchasing A Traditional House
4. Worry Less about future moves
5. Financial Freedom
6. You can customize your Tiny House
8. Energy Efficient
9. Spend Less Time/Money Cleaning
10. Easier & affordable To Decorate
Take a look at these beautiful examples of Tiny Homes and see if you become inspired to take the plunge into this environmentally friendly way of life.